For what its worth another example

Steve
/* Suggested Settings are buy/sell on open with one day delay, 5% stop loss*/
/* Your universe of stocks may or may not test well */
/* I have one set of stocks which test out at 12% yield year-to-date May 5, 2001 */
/* Another set tests out year-to-date over 725% yield */
/* To me security selection is the one of three important aspect to trading */
/* 1. Stock selection 2. System (entries and exits) 3. Money Management
/* Steve Wiser, slwiserr@xxxx */

/* Consolidation code, to minimize whipsaws, hopefully */
Lrs20=LinRegSlope(C,20)*(1000/A);
Lrs30=LinRegSlope(C,30)*(1000/A);
Fear=Ref(Lrs20>6 AND Lrs30>2,-1);

/* The purpose of this code is an attempt to make
the coding more security specific. Each security has
its own cycle length and this is an attempt to capture
this intelligence for the code that follows. Therefore,
making the whole system somewhat dynamic.*/

Percent=3;
pds=PeakBars(C,Percent,2)-PeakBars(C,Percent,1);
pds=lastvalue(pds);

/* This is the Zero Lag code from the guppy site for Metastock indicators*/

PERIOD= pds;
EMA1= EMa(ema(CLOSE,PERIOD),PERIOD);
EMA2= EMa(EMA1,PERIOD);
Difference= EMA1 - EMA2;
ZeroLagDEM= EMA1 + Difference;
Graph0=ref(ZeroLagDEM,-4); /* non-guppy coding ideal */
/* curve shifted four days. Based on Williams system Alligator mouth*/
Graph1=C;
Graph1Style=64;
Graph2=zig(C,period); /* provided to show the zig line selected */
Graph2Style=5;
Graph2Color=6;

Buy=cross(C,ZeroLagDEM) and Fear==0;
Sell=Cross(ZerolagDEM,C);

/* code removes redundant buy/sell signals*/
Buy=exrem(buy,sell);
Sell=exrem(sell,buy);

/* Exploration code */

/* If you do an exploration make sure that you set your date correctly to the last 1 quotation */
/* Exploration code follows */

Filter = Buy==1;
numcolumns = 5;
column0 =Ref(C,-1)+0.065;
column0format = 1.2;
column0name = "Trigger Price";
column1 = C;
column1name = "Close ";
column1format = 1.2;
column2 = ma(v,17);
column2name = "Volume ";
column2format = 1.0;
column3 = ma(C,17)/ma(c,50);
column3name = "% 17/50 ";
column3format = 1.2;
column3format = 1.2;
column4= ma(c,17);
column4name="17 C ma";
column4format = 1.2;
column5= ma(c,50);
column5name="50 C ma";
column5format = 1.2;

<<< text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed: Unrecognized >>>