Re: [amibroker] How does ZigZag and Peak/Trough work ?

Hello,

Zig zag and all derived indicators (Peak,Trough)
adjust the last swing when new quotes appear.

In other words they look into the future.

Therefore, they can not be used to design workable
trading strategy - they back test like a dream
but these results can not be obtained in real trading.

These functions are provided rather for pattern recognition.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com