Re: [amibroker] Re: Author of Trading System?

Dear M. Jourdain,

I am sorry you took my letter as a personal attack on your intelligence and
trading expertise. It was not meant to be either. Obviously, I
misinterpreted your situation. And perhaps you are right and I have
severely overestimated the number of participants who could benefit from a
simpler, more fundamental, lower level approach to investing.

The important point, however, is that all of us should feel free to make
available whatever we hope will be helpful to the group. Those of us who
can relate and benefit from any posting can do so, while others of the
group who find any given posting to be of no help can simply put such a
message into the trash bin.

I invite you to share with us some of the programs you have found to be
most useful. And again, I meant you no personal affront.

Best regards, Nate Berger