Re: [amibroker] managing different workspaces

Hello Jim,

> Anyway, these workspaces appear to be independent copies of the
> database which amibroker accesses. So I think I can have entirely
> different stock lists, assignments and studies, such as trend lines.
Yes, that's correct.

> If the above is correct, then I would like to know how I can write
> JScript programs which will access the two different workspaces
> (databases) ? For example, maybe I could have one workspace dealing
> only with the nasdaq stocks, and then another dealing only with the
> NYSE stocks, and perform operations independently on each.
All AmiBroker objects give you an access to currently loaded workspace.
If you load another workspace you have an access to it.
There is only one problem with that - you can not programatically (from script)
force AmiBroker to load different workspace. You have to do it manually.
I guess I have to change that...

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com