managing different workspaces

Hi everyone,

I just started trying out the different workspaces feature of
Amibroker. I can create a "new workspace" in a directory called,
say, "his stocks", and then another workspace in another directory
called, say, "her stocks." (actually, there is no his nor her in
this case, just purely for example :)

Anyway, these workspaces appear to be independent copies of the
database which amibroker accesses. So I think I can have entirely
different stock lists, assignments and studies, such as trend lines.

If the above is correct, then I would like to know how I can write
JScript programs which will access the two different workspaces
(databases) ? For example, maybe I could have one workspace dealing
only with the nasdaq stocks, and then another dealing only with the
NYSE stocks, and perform operations independently on each.

Or, please correct me if I am missing the point of the workspaces.
Thank you very much for any words of advice,

jim