Re: [amibroker] Re: Yahoo downloads

Tomasz,

The number of issues that seem to be coming up suggests that a more detailed
manual and "How to do Amibroker Guide for Dummies" is needed. I know I
definately need it. The reason is I have a day job. I spend a lot of time
trying to figure out indicators/patterns etc in my spare time. I don't have
time to persue nuances in Amibroker that probably could save me effort and
time.

I think it should be written a number of authors so that a the dummy to
expert could be handled/covered. The main need in charting is data
manipulation by the user. Unfortunately most of us prefer spoon feeding and
"one button" does all. Its not laziness but the focus is on making money
not learning new and more powerful features put into Amibroker. Dr Nathan
mentioned earlier there are a lot of computer savvy users here. I'm not
useless at it myself. But there are only so many hours in the day. When
you get into a routine of stock/futures inspection and you are sweating on
some money in the market. The last thing you need to be doing is playing
with your software. As I have some money always doing something I just
can't stuff around. The changes need to be really ,REALLY clear and point
by point step by step and fully expalined.

Could you please consider revamping the manual.

Thank you.