Bangs for your Buck

Steve and all,

Here's a simple formula to enable comparison
between stocks to determine which is more likely to give a
better return

Possible dollar return = (dollars/close)*
(hhv(close,200) - llv(close,200))

where dollars is the amout to be
invested.

Now here's where I need some help with Java script.
How can I get an afl analysis to write to a csv file for import to
Excel

ticker, date, close, Possible dollar
return

Geoff