Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 3.57 beta is available

Hi,

> Not sure what Polymorphic AFL Function means.... but I am sure to
> figure it out..
It is much more internal stuff but generally speaking
it means that in case of functions accepting variable periods
there are two versions of each function with the same
name optimized for each case. AmiBroker automatically
calls the right one by analyzing arguments type.

For example if you call Ref( close, -1 ) an assembly - optimized
fixed-period version is called. On the other hand when
calling Ref( close, array ) a slightly more time consuming
version is called that accepts variable periods.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com