>From:
<A title=dreamcircle60@xxxx
href="">dreamcircle60@xxxx
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 1:16
PM
Subject: [amibroker] ability to copy a
line
Hi Tomasz and others,Sometimes I would like to
copy a line which I have drawn (preserving the slope) and place it
anywhere else on the chart (to form channels for instance).  I can
probably do this by hand by calculating the slope myself (checking the
line properties), and then drawing a new line and adjusting it's start and
end values to give it the same slope.  Is there any plan to implement
a feature in AmiBroker in the future which would make this process
easier?Thank you very much,jimYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.