ability to copy a line

Hi Tomasz and others,

Sometimes I would like to copy a line which I have drawn (preserving
the slope) and place it anywhere else on the chart (to form channels
for instance). I can probably do this by hand by calculating the
slope myself (checking the line properties), and then drawing a new
line and adjusting it's start and end values to give it the same
slope. Is there any plan to implement a feature in AmiBroker in the
future which would make this process easier?

Thank you very much,
jim