An idea

Hello,

I have got an idea of the function that will allow
recurse calculations in the manner very similar to
IIR (Infinite Impulse Response) filters found in electronics.

The formula for nth element of the array is

y[ n ] = x[ n ] + b1 * y[ n - 1 ] + b2 * y[ n - 2 ] + b3 * y[ n - 3 ] + ...

Note that b1, b2, ... will be time-variant arrays
and the formula is self-referencing (using it's previous values y[ n - 1], y[ n - 2], ...)

In AFL notation this would look like:

y = Recurse( X, B1, B2, B3, ... );

where all X, Bn, Y are arrays.

I think that such function will provide greater functionality than
MS's PREV (because of possibility to reference not only the previous value)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com