Re: [amibroker] Quote Update

Hello Jerry and the others,

Thank you very much for your e-mail.
Well the idea is that AmiBroker manages its own
database (independent of your ASCII files).
It is not enough to just download/update your ASCII
files. The information from that files must
be imported into AmiBroker each day.
This process could be completely automated
using scripting but still everyday import is needed.

After import and saving the workspace (database)
your AmiBroker will show the most recently imported
data.

Maybe in the future AmiBroker will have the functionality
to re-import ASCII data on startup from their
last location.

Second question: you can only add the price chart
to your indicator:
graph0 = your_indicator_here
graph1 = close;

But you can not add a custom indicator to the built-in
main price chart (at least now - this may change :-))

As for suggestions: please go on and send them to
me - I am very keen to listen.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com