Re: Damage Control

I have done a bad thing. One of our members has notified me I posted the
Risk Management program in violation of the publisher's directive. Since
this is already an un-erasable mistake, perhaps I can atone by giving
credit where it is due.

The program belongs to the Right Line group. They email recommendations on
the markets 3 times weekly. They will cover broad markets, sectors, and
specific stocks, with well defined entry and exit points. They also email
alerts throughout the trading day (US) on fast developing opportunities and
situations. But additionally, they are committed to educating their
members, and each of their thrice weekly postings usually contains some
golden nugget of advice. They also maintain an excellent bookstore with
very reasonable prices. In fact, they are currently having a sale on books,
tapes and videos.

I do not, offhand, know what the subscription costs me, but it is miniscule
in comparison to the knowledge gained. I can recommend them highly to
everyone- with your understanding that I do so only as "repayment" for
infringing on their copyrights.

You can access them at: https://www.rightline.net/subscribe/index.html

My apologies to them and everyone else.

Nate Berger