>From:
Steve Wiser

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 6:23
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Example screen and
system test Williams New Dimensions in Trading system
Hello All:Just thought that I would share a little
example of what I have done with Amibroker and its system
tester.Check out the screen and the multiple color bars on each
indicator.Check out the results of the system test with the setupthat
I used.  Buy and Sell on open with one day delay, seems reasonably
achievable.  And then take a look at the time the money is invested
compared with the told time.SteveYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.