Example screen and system test Williams New Dimensions in Trading system

Just thought that I would share a little example of what I have done with
Amibroker and its system tester.

Check out the screen and the multiple color bars on each indicator.

Check out the results of the system test with the setup that I used. Buy
and Sell on open with one day delay, seems reasonably achievable. And then
take a look at the time the money is invested compared with the told time.

Steve
Amibroker Williams Alligator system test results since 01 01 2001 for my universe of stocks ~ 120.gif
amibroker Williams Alligator screen example.gif