Re: [amibroker] "Workspace" what does it do for us?

Hello,

The workspace currently is more or less synonym for database -
it stores stock & quotes data along with some composite data
such as advances/declines. Also sectors & industries are stored
there (http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/07-2000.html)

You can simply have multiple databases and you can switch between them
using File->Workspace commands.

As for different chart layouts - currently you can save only one as a
default, but
I am going to add the possibility to add more.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko