Re: Industries and Sectors for Australian Traders.

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Geoff Mulhall" <gmulhall@xxxx> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've set up Industries and Sectors using Tomasz's script from
Newsletter 4/2000 (SetUpIndustries.js) and the csv file attached.

> Geoff

Geoff, Ive tried to run this to no avail.

I found that the file which I would have expected to download
as "Broker.Industries", as is the native Amibroker file, is actually
a text file "Broker.txt"

When I run the .js script, having first edited the location and with
AmiBroker running, I get an error message "Syntax error, line 42,
char 7"

Am I missing something or is there a script error?

Hoping you can help.

Cheers, Max Andersen