Re: [amibroker] Custom Indicators

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 at 08:45:52, server not recognized
<winchp@xxxx>
wrote about [amibroker] Custom Indicators:
You are not the first to bring these matters up.  AmiBroker is a work
in rapid progress.

This is very true, and Tomasz is making regular, continuous efforts to
improve and upgrade what is IMO an excellent piece of software.

  Perhaps you should check out the historical messages and see the
issues that have been raised with Tomasz and you will see that he's
nailing them all down fairly rapidly.

Yes, a quick look in the appropriate sections will show that many
'wishes' and 'requests' have already been dealt with; even in the short
time I've been using AmiBroker (since about Xmas 2000). And I'm looking
forward to future inclusions as they come on board - as they undoubtedly
will.

  I expect that sometime early in second half of the year most of
peoples major concerns will have been taken care of though there does
always seem to be something someone is asking for.

What I like about it is that there's always something new/improved being
released.

Still for $US 59 it 's not bad to be comparing it with something ten
times the price!

Hey! You ain't kidding :-) It's proved to be ideal for my TA needs,
now and what I expect in the immediate future.

Peter
--
Peter Carr
Email: pcarr@xxxx ICQ: 22586379