Custom Indicators

Hi All,

I have recently downloaded latest Amibroker program to check out.

One of the first things I tried to do was create a custom indicator. I can
see list of 20 basic examples shipped with program but dialogue box has no
Create/New option. Am I missing something obvious.

I read somewhere in notes about a limit of 20 custom indicators - is this
for real? I currently use Metastock and have hundreds of custom indicators
(many are variants of another but valuable all the same for testing etc.). I
can't imagine that we are really confined to just 20?

TIA
John