Having trouble with Industries.js script

Hi everyone,

As the subject indicates, I am trying out the Industries.js script,
but no changes are being made to my AmiBroker database.

I am using the script completely the same except I have modified the
input datafile and thus the section of the script that assigns the
stock. My data file looks like:

ticker,number

where ticker is the stock ticker symbol, and number is the number of
it's industry. So I have kept the industries.js code the same except
for the following lines in the try {} section:

stock = AmiBroker.Stocks.Add(fields[0]);
stock.IndustryID = parseInt(fields[1]);

When I run the script, it tells me script started, then sits there
for a few minutes (my datafile has about 7000 stocks in it), then
gives the "finished" message. The hard drive light goes on a couple
of times for brief period of time, but is not constantly lit.

When the script finishes, I start AmiBroker, and there has been no
changes at all in my database (the database is the original one
included with AmiBroker).

If anyone has some hints or tips of what I am doing incorrectly, I
would appreciate any words of advice. My next script was going to
take a list of nasdaq ticker symbols, and assign marketID = 1, but
the script was going to be very similar to the industries.js one.

Thank you very much,
jim