Re: backing up database?

Thank you for your response. I re-read the Tips newsletter 3/2001,
and that made a lot of sense. It looks like it is quite easy to make
a backup to save all my hard efforts at building the database.

We wrote a script in Perl to get the nasdaq stocks and nyse stocks
sorted according to industries. Next we will write a JScript routine
to assign the appropriate IndustryID and MarketID to the stocks. I
will post those files if they work OK. And now that I can backup the
data, I am no longer afraid to try my hand at programming. :)

jim