Re: [amibroker] Beat 3.53 problem

Tomasz: I really appreciate all the great help you have provided in such a short period.  I now have it working find again. Thanks Steve At 07:39 PM 4/7/01 +0200, you wrote: Hi again,   Please check if you have HTMLView.exe program in your AmiBroker directory (along with Broker.exe). This viewer is used to display reports.   Best regards, Tomasz Janeczko =============== AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager. http://www.amibroker.com ----- Original Message ----- From: Steve Wiser To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 4:27 PM Subject: Re: [amibroker] Beat 3.53 problem No it is gone.  This is the normal method that I use to start Amibroker. Thanks Steve At 04:00 PM 4/7/01 +0200, you wrote: Hi, What is important is to use a Start->Programs->AmiBroker->AmiBroker menu to launch AmiBroker, bacause this shortcut has properly defined working directory ("Start in"). If you create your desktop shortcut please make sure that you enter a proper path to AmiBroker main directory in "Start in" field of shortcut properties dialog. Best regards, Tomasz Janeczko =============== AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager. http://www.amibroker.com ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Wiser" To: Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 3:36 PM Subject: [amibroker] Beat 3.53 problem > Hello > > My report generator is broken.  It worked at first but not it  will not > produce a report that opens up.  It appears to do the work to generate it > but it simply does not open. > > Steve > > > >  > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor Click Here to Find Software Faster Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Yahoo! Groups Sponsor Click Here to Find Software Faster Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.