>From:
Steve Wiser

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 4:27
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Beat 3.53
problem
No it is gone.  This is the normal method that I use to
start Amibroker.ThanksSteveAt 04:00 PM 4/7/01
+0200, you wrote:
Hi,What is important is
to use a Start->Programs->AmiBroker->AmiBrokermenu to launch
AmiBroker, bacause this shortcut has properlydefined working directory
("Start in").If you create your desktop shortcut please make sure
thatyou enter a proper path to AmiBroker main directory in"Start in"
field of shortcut properties dialog.Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the comprehensive share
manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com-----
Original Message ----- From: "Steve Wiser"
<slwiserr@xxxx>To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
Saturday, April 07, 2001 3:36 PMSubject: [amibroker] Beat 3.53
problem> Hello> > My report generator is
broken.  It worked at first but not it  will not > produce
a report that opens up.  It appears to do the work to generate it
> but it simply does not open.> > Steve>
> > >  > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups
is subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> > Yahoo!
Groups Sponsor <A
href="">Click
Here to Find Software Faster Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service. Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.