Beginer question

I like what I see but I would like an all together different primary
chart window with different lines studies on it.

How do I add my own custom indicators to the primary chart window and
make this a default chart that comes up each time. I like the
Williams Alligator type of primary window but all I see that I can do
is either remove what you provide or choose only those.

Another issue is again with the custom indicators, how do I add one
to the primary chart window instead of it giving me simply a new
chart window. I like to have seveal indicators in the same chart.

Steve