Re: [amibroker] Event Date

Tomasz and others,

Thanks for the update on Fortran. I didn't know it still existed.

For Tomasz - when I load e.g. your event date program into Guru, and leave
it on the screen, and scroll through a range of tickers, the highest bar is
generally correct, but on some occasions it is not. If refresh is pressed
the correct high appears.
If you keep scrolling, the previous date appears for some of the tickers but
it will revert to the correct date the following one. Of course pressing
refresh works every time, but I would have thought it wasn't needed for
scrolling down a list.

Please advise if I am doing something wrong. Same problem appears for other
Guru formulae - i.e. not ALWAYS correct for scrolling down a ticker list
unless refresh is pressed.

Regards,

Barry