Re: [amibroker] 889427747% profit on ADBE 1986-2001

Hi,

Yes, I already warned you on this mailing list that Zig() function (Zigzag) and
all others derived from it (Peak(), Through()) should not
be used for designed trading system, because the results
obtained can not be reproduced in reality.

Zig() function (and Peak() Trough() functions) use future quotes
to determine the trend. They are provided for pattern recognition rather
than trading systems.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com