Re: [amibroker] Multiscreens of the same stock

Hi Peter and all,

> PS At the moment I can achieve what I want by opening new windows putting
> the same stock in each, changing the time frame and indicator choice and
> timescales for each window. HOWEVER, i have to keep puuting the same ticker
> in each window. So its click to select the window, type in ticker symbol,
> select next window, type in ticker symbol....etc I just want to load my
> preferred screen setting with 3 windows on different time scales and type
> the ticker symbol once to change all three

This is very good workaround to this problem. To everyone: please use
a method described by Peter if you want to see daily/weekly/monthly
charts of the same stock with different time frames.
Thanks Peter for describing this.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com