Re: [amibroker] Multiscreens of the same stock

Hi Everyone,

Yes, this is known problem.
You can have only different "scroll-positions"
in different views of the same stock.

This will be improved in the future so simultaneous
viewing of daily and weekly and monthly charts of the
same stock will be possible.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com