Re: [amibroker] Multiscreens of the same stock

Regarding Peters message:

I observed problems with multiscreens as well.

Opening 2 windows of the same stock:

1) Changing the daily/weekly/monthly settings for 1 window will corrupt the
2nd window

2) Using the zoom feature on one window will corrupt the 2nd window

3) I couldn't get the buy/sell arrows to work right in both windows unless
I put my buy/sell formula in the "commentary" feature (had to learn this
the hard way)

Some other stuff I can't recall.

I must be thick but its not happening.

I was going to Windows _>Clone and yeas I get three windows with duplicate
indicators.

So far so good. But How do you make window 1 a daily, window 2 weekly,
window 3 monthly.