Re: [amibroker] Multiscreens of the same stock

Hello Again Tomasz,

I must be thick but its not happening.

I was going to Windows _>Clone and yeas I get three windows with duplicate
indicators.

So far so good. But How do you make window 1 a daily, window 2 weekly,
window 3 monthly.

Its no good selecting a window, going to view and changing D, W M because
ALL the windows change.

I would like to have window one with its slightly specialiosed indiavctors
operting in a daiuly time frame , window 2 in its etc. At the momemt I have
to load a stock, then go to view and cycle through each D W M and look at
each separate window but lose the relativity with the other wiondows a s the
time frame is destroyed.

Are you with me?

Pter