RE: Re: [amibroker] References

Hello, Geoff:

On 07-Mar-01, u7351a@xxxx wrote:

> Have you tried combining reversal patterns with fibonacci price target

I don't have a fibonacci tool nor have I taught myself any fib theory yet.

> or retracement levels ?

Occasionally. I tend to look for ~50% retracements of fast moves, lesser
retracements of slower moves, but don't always combine the two.

> Have you looked back through the history of a stock to see what reversal
> patterns it is responsive to ?

No, but I do look at its volatility. I look for broad trends or use methods
that can apply across the board, never to just one stock.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support