Re: New suggestions

Hello Tomasz!

I have two suggestions as well:

1) I'd vote for a 'generic parameters' feature. It will allow the
users to specify additional security parameters and associate these
parameters with AFL variables.
New variables can be defined in Xxx.format file and used in $FORMAT
clause:
Example:
$VARIABLE Interst DEFAULT {EMPTY} # Probably this line is redundand
$FORMAT DATE_MDY,Open,High,Close,Volume,Interest

AFL code using this variable:
OpenInterestRising = ref (Interest, -1) < Interest;

I think this feature will address any request to provide additional
characteristics for securities (including Donald's request for some
fundamentals)

2) Could you provide ability to check AFL variable against {EMPTY}?
Something like
inLongTrade = IIF (inLongTrade == {EMPTY}, 0, inLongTrade);

Thank you,
Dima.