Re: [amibroker] date selection for data

Hi, David:

This is more or less a test of the ML, since I recently had a couple of
messages returned.

On 22-Jan-01, David Holzgrefe wrote:

> Is there a way to select data by date range ..

Sure!

> eg select data from 1/1/01 to 18/1/01 exclude data after this date in order
> to try and read indicator without been persuaded by current data activity(I
> think it has a name but its slipped my mind )

Select a date on the main price chart which gives you approximately the range
you need, click on the Magnifier in the Toolbar, then use the window slider to
put the date range you want into view.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support