>From:
<A title=tjaneczk@xxxx
href="">Tomasz Janeczko
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 10:35
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] date selection
for data

Hello,

<BLOCKQUOTE

Hi Tomasz ,
Is there a way to select data by date range
..

eg select data  from 1/1/01 to 18/1/01
exclude data after this date in order to try and read indicator withoutbeen
persuaded by current data activity(I think it has a name but its slipped my
mind )

But where? In Automatic Analysis window?There is
a "Range" selector where you can select date range to which
simulation/scanning is applied.

In the chart? You can scroll back to eariler
quotes.

<BLOCKQUOTE

if not it maybe an idea for the future
?
ps I don't want any commission you deserve it
all for the great job your doing
That's nice :-)

Happy trading,
TJ