Re: [amibroker] Hot fix 3.45a available

Hello Tomasz and All

Thank you for Ver 3.45(a) - there are many useful 'small changes' eg display
of cursor value in the Indicator Pane(s) and the ability to sort on the
fields in the Automatic Analysis window.

But there may be a problem too (it would be surprising if there weren't !
.. or maybe it's just me)

The 'sort' on the Date fields in Automatic Analysis window does not give the
correct results - not handling the 1999 -> 2000 transition properly.

Requests :-)

1] On the 'Date' axis for the Price Pane the two digit year indicator is
shown only against the 'January' label - would it be possible to prepend or
append the two digit year indicator to each, or maybe every second, month
label (maybe the month label could be reduced to three letters too) ?

2] Re: Portfolio Manager

a] Once an entry is in how do I later edit it if that becomes necessary ?
When I double click on a field it gets focus but the editor does not seen to
be available.

b] How do I see (and edit) dividends after I have initially entered them ?

c] What is the purpose of 'Join' ?

Thank you

Fred