Re: How I can add a new indicator?

Hello,

This is not a stupid question. Indeed currently Indicator Builder
lists 20 indicators and this number can not be changed.
The main reason for this is that Custom Indicators menu
would grow enormously if you add for example 100 indicators
so it would not fit on the screen.
The idea is that these 20 custom indicators are "your favourite"
ones, which you use often.
But... at the same time you can have unlimited number
of indicators stored as AFL formulas on your disk
and you can Load/Save the formulas from/to the disk
using all AFL tools (indicator builder, Auto-Analysis, Commentary).

In the future this may change if I find resonable way
of solving this super-big-menu problem ;-) (A list box or something)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko