[RT] What's next

I realized today that I have not seen so many people on one side of the market since I have been trading.  (37 years).  It seems that everyone and I do mean *everyone* either thinks we are going down short term or long term or both.  I can see the argument clearly but I also know how much money I've made taking the contrarian side and when I see this much over-load to one way of thinking, I'm not going to put much faith in it happening.

Hope everyone had a great week.

Bob