Re: [RT] Re: [TimeandCycles] The Great Bear has just begun

I wish we could credit it to the govenor but it is the operation of law.  Our govenator continues to be a disappointment.

As to Ben's forecast of possible public debt default, the State Controller says that is not going to happen if a budget is passed in the next several months. Large as the State of California debt service is, the payroll load is far far far larger and those savings insure adequate liquidity to continue making debt payments.

Boater8095