Re: [RT] A Hurst Centered Moving Average Approach

In a message dated 7/20/2008 9:34:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time, clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
The attached shows the result of using two dominant
periods as shown by FOURLINE to evaluate low
risk entry zones for short and long trades.

This is basically the Hurst method in a nutshell.

Clyde
Clyde:

Do you sell a product which produces the Buy/Sell Zones displayed on the
chart ?   If so, please direct me to the location on your website where I can
purchase it as it is an indicator I would really like to have.

Thanks.

Good Trading  .....  Jerry Simmons

The NFA requires we state the following:

The content is for information purposes only and is not intended to be a recommendation to buy or sell any commodity.

RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT - THE RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING COMMODITIES CAN BE

SUBSTANTIAL.  YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH TRADING

IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION.  IN CONSIDERING WHETHER

TO TRADE OR TO AUTHORIZE SOMEONE ELSE TO TRADE FOR YOU. YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF

THE FOLLOWING:

*  Some performance summaries are based on trading multiple contracts, your results may differ depending

    on the quantities you trade.

*  Since brokerage commissions will vary from client to client, your results may differ depending on what

    you pay for commissions and fees.

*  The above performance numbers are gross performance results and do not take either commissions,

    slippage or other fees into consideration since these will vary from account to account.

*  Most performance summaries are reported on a calendar basis.  Since not all investors start at exactly

    the same time, actual performance may be different than reported results above.

HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN INHERENT LIMITATIONS.

UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL

TRADING.  ALSO SINCE THE TRADES MAY NOT HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS

MAY HAVE OVER-OR-UNDER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET

FACTORS SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY.  SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE

ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT.  NO

REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT THE ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS

OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN