[RT] Nuclear solution.

Bob, would you refer us to your sources?
I also ask to do so from LB,  because I rather support Bob's opinion.

And speaking about alternative - it's nuclear.
Bio energy production consumes more energy, then produces.
There're no rivers left, so hydro is not an option.
Solar has limited use, and is questionable  in terms of recycling
costs.

Which leaves us a nuclear option. From trading viewpoint -  I'd start
buying relatively cheap uranium producers, like URRE, FRG.

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert Arbuckle" <bobskc@xxx>
wrote:

> According to what I have read, (sources available on request), bio
fuels are
> no safer for the environment and will likely increase the rates of
lung
> disease and cancer.
>
> Without subsidies, it would cost $4.50 a gallon to produce and that
does not
> include the huge increases in grains if we were to do a major
switch to bio
> fuels.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional