From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Karnish
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 11:19 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] A Hurst Centered Moving Average Approach vs. Standard Error Band

Clyde,

I receive many of the same low risk entries by using a 55-period standard error band (see attachment).   The only reason I've lurked the forum for the last three or four years, after being an active contributor for five or six years, is to be able to see what the "swing machine" is predicting.

Tell me Clyde:  what became of the fine forum that once existed under this name?  I reviewed a few weeks of real traders' postings from over five years ago and was surprised at the quality of posts and thoughtful responses most received.  At one time this forum was a great place to bounce around technical ideas.  Do any great technical forums still exists?  Realtraders has become an opinionated, negative gathering place.  Where's a po boy to go to exchange trading ideas?

Take care,

Steve