Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [astrofin] New trendline

Ben I love your optimism :-)

This could be identified as a market crash...-16% in 2 weeks. We have done this performance in 2 months.

PS on intra chart I see another bearish flag on many indices. will my rule "no 3% rally" be broken today?

PPS Don I bet a beer that this double top on Euro will hold and we'll see 1.50 before 1.63 ;-)