Re: [RT] Where is the beef?

Ok .. here we go.

Ira, please, when you post, try to give us a general idea of what the data on the web site proves or depicts or shows.  ie:  A summary of what is there in terms of what most would deduce from going to the site.

As to the rest who have posted on this topic, I ask that you read the posts you're sending before you hit send and do so from the perspective of the others .. all others, on the list and ask yourself if you are being as kind as possible and considering others as much as possible.

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday

Bob