From: Joe Duffy
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 7:24 PM
Subject: [TimeandCycles] Wednesday action

I wish I could offer something concrete in time and price but I don't have it. One thing that was different Wednesday though was the stuff they beat up for the past month did okay today. It was "baby out with bathwater" day as everything else got sold off. IMO capitulation is not going to show up in measures everyone watches. Just looking at the tape, today looked like capitulation to me.