[RT] extract from market volume

Short Term (lasts a few hours to a few days): The short term from the last outlook can be summarized by these 3 points: There is an excess amount of buying volume generated recently. 2) We expect that the trend will be higher in the near future. 3) The index will more than likely still be weak. What played out in today's trading was that the indexes can be said to have trended within a chop zone (did not trend) and generated large amounts of buying volume as it moved lower.

The outlook will continue to be similar to what was voiced in the last outlook. There continues to be the production of buying volume in ample quantities. The trend has been lower and there is no expectation that it will immediately move higher instantly but we are due for some retracement in the near term.