[RT] Crude Oil (CLN8)

  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
  • Subject: [RT] Crude Oil (CLN8)
  • From: "Ira" <mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 17:01:17 -0700

The Saudis have announced that they will be raising their production.  I don't know if the rumor is real or fiction.  Being that it has been posted in several locations I will have to lend a degree of credence to the information.

Crude oil, the July contract, had hit its monthly target price and it has backed off from that level.  Price has also hit the entry price for a retracement down.  I have done the charts for oil and made my comments on the delta 100 web site.

Just one man's opinion.

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.075.002).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/