[RT] The 30 year bond Future

  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
  • Subject: [RT] The 30 year bond Future
  • From: "Ira" <mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 08:12:31 -0700

As the inflation numbers keep getting worse and the government can't hide them any longer I thought it was time to take another look at the 30-year bond.  The long term chart seems to indicate that the bonds should hit a cycle low in the September-October time frame.  This would produce downside pressure on the stock market as well as the futures markets.  Lower bond numbers means higher interest rates.  The market seems to like to hit lows during this time period.  I have posted comments on the bond future with both monthly and daily charts on the Delta 100 web site for those that are interested.

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.075.002).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/