[RT] HAWKEYE VOLUME

Group-

Are there any users out there of the Hawkeye volume
indicators?  If so, I'd like to
ask some general questions about their indicators.  After
some discussion, the
people there won't return my phone calls, or answer my
e-mails, so I'd welcome
any sharing of information.  (I can't say if that's good
or bad. ) (:-)
These weren't 'proprietary' type questions, but rather I'm
trying to get some simple
questions answered.  I see there have been discussions
about this in the past, but I'd
still like some issues clarified.  Any critical comments?
 Tks for any feedback.

Chas

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional