[RT] Re: road map 5/27 week

From: Ben
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: road map 5/27

not to worry
you will be fine tuesday
 max down -9
max up +22
close+6

wensday  plus 20
thersday +15
nice memorial to all
Ben
----- Original Message -----

Congrats to all who picked that the market would fall apart today.  I honestly didn't see it and take a small long position on the SPX at 1385.  I was anticipating a flat day with a slight green bias - but obviously, the market AND SOME HERE knew best.  Well done.

I have a low before the market open on Tuesday.  I'm not sure as yet how significant that low may be (ie is it a panic low or not) - and then a rally til about 2-3pm.....and then a more definitive rally starting the next day (ie Wednesday, June 28).

I anticipate that early morning low on Tuesday may be the best entry point for the rally I am expecting to occur next week.  I'm currently under water but hoping to get out of jail soon.