Re: [RT] Spot Gold

V.nice work Don,let us have your chart on CL as well.I can see 5th wave is on completion on my screen but would love to have your expert opinion on this.Do post your chart for CL if possible

--- On Mon, 5/12/08, Don Ewers <dewers@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Don Ewers <dewers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RT] Spot Gold
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, May 12, 2008, 9:24 AM

The PTI is just below it currently, 34.

I also would note that the 10/70 oscillator has "lost control" (dropped below the zero line in excess of 40% of the up rise in the oscillator).  This is normally a warning sign that the profit taking is abnormal (normal would be a correction), so this could lead to lower prices.  I would start putting validity to the 1 & the 2 of the  "1" or A and "2" or B at this point.  If true, we are currently in minor wave 2 of large wave 3, potentially?  Since we are going to be moving to the next gold contract, I would want to see if it is telling a similar story at this point.
Don Ewers